CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why can't I get past two days?

1234567 Views: 6,513
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 889,545

Re: Why can't I get past two days?

U cant possibly coz a Water Fast is not for u... Listen, I will tell u one thing.. One day, I would say even about 10 years I was crazy about water fasting. I thought it was the best way to be healthy in the real sense of this term... Sometimes I was successful (max 4 days).. sometimes not.. But all my fasts (when I restricted myself in food, ended up with compulsive eating everything within my sight.. I spoiled my stomach this way... I know it is the quickest way to be healthy but we need to think about our eating behavior as soon as the fast is over... If u have some medical condition then may be better go for a juice fasting? But better to start with just a few days and then as soon as it is over and u 'behave' in ur eating habits then in some time u can try for longer ones. Juice fast is much safer than Water Fast so it will be less danger for u.. Also one member from one of the forums here recommended not to go for any fasts UNTIL u LEARN HOW TO CONTROL UR COMPULSIVE EATING (for about a month u need to may be even at the same time, not late and dont overeat).. I AGREE with that person on 100%!

Here is a link with my story of eating in right comos (u can find a link of right combinations of food there as well).

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=880086#i

Hope it helps,
Nadia

Ps: Hey, dont be down! U will be just fine!! Everything is curable!.. ;)..:D..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)