Re: finally

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
mistint Views: 1,002
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 885,370

Re: finally

I just wanted to say that I can relate to your overeating. I am a stress eater. And.. it does not work! It only causes me more stress when I look in the mirror and see excess fat! right? It is helpful to know why we are overeating. Stress/Boredom/Depression, and the one that gets a lot of us, "Just one more day and then I'll start my diet. One day won't make a difference." Since I've gotten to know how I work and realizing that I'm stress eating, I realize it just causes more stress because I want to have the great body that I deserve, that all of us deserve. I had to admit this to myself. I was Never Ever a stress eater! Me, a stress eater? No way. But I admit it.
One thing I heard that supports me in weight loss is, "Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels." Do any of you have any motivational quotes that you have made up or that you have heard? I will start a thread. I think this will help support us in this transition phase we are all going through to get to our goal weight.
:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.469 sec, (1)