CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 427
Published: 15 years ago

Edited

So I went to go get my mirena out today and guess what?? It was nowhere to be found! My doctor has scheduled a ultrasound to see if it is in my uterus which he thinks is the most likely, or it has fallen out. Which if thats the case and it has fallen out that means we have been having unprotected sex without knowing and that is my fear. He did say as far as my side affects go that they are rare and yet he did believe me because I told him I had a lot of the same issues with the depo. Since it his the same hormone it may just be how my body reacts. He was very concerned with my anemia because the mirena should do the opposite. He was more concerned about the whole situation than my primary, who is a useless woman. He said after this long on the mirena I should have no period or close to not the heavy bleeding I do have. Now taking the mirena out will make me bleed heavier and therefore drop my blood count even more. He did say what I had already thought and that was my heart palpitations and fatigue are most likely from the anemia, which in hand is from the mirena, snowball affect. I am at a loss and actually could only laugh about it. No sense in having a panic attack, been having enough of those lately!!!haha All I can do is hope that I am not pregnant and it just fell out. Even though I have been having not really pain more like discomfort in my pelvic area the last few weeks. it really happens when I go to the bathroom it hurts in a cramping way. Oh well wish me luck. My gyno is really good and I trust hima lot1

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

6.547 sec, (1)