CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day Six....The Cleanse Going Good...Where are my day Six People?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
RubyB Views: 874
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 889,007

Re: Day Six....The Cleanse Going Good...Where are my day Six People?

Well, I might not be one of your "Day 6-ers" because I am a Day 8-er but ....

I am doing okay. I think I have discipline because I am hungry most of the time. I have started taking the Molasses. Actually, part of the reason I had oomph to start this was because I was feeling hungry all the time even when I was eating ... something was off. I have a few ideas about what that is about however.

I am cutting the syrup in half because I tend toward hypoglycemia (still REALLY wanted to do this cleanse) and I know that if I use the full amount of the syrup that maybe I would be less hungry but I just can't go there. I think that is the one thing that bothers me about the recipe is the intense Sugar intake and frankly I think most of my spaciness is from that. I drink about 11 glasses of the 'ade a day. I am doing the tea and SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) and am proud of my water intake. I am probably going to start my cycle tomorrow and I am usually quite low-down physically right before and so I am really feeling that and have interest in seeing how I will feel once the hormones that activate the bleeding kick-in because I usually feel better when that happens. Well, except for the first day.

I do have white-thick-tongue.
And I probably pee 50 times a day as I belong to the small bladder club.
Outside the premenstrual stuff and the effects of the Sugar I can tell my body is digging this.

Ruby

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)