CureZone   Log On   Join
10 Day Water Fast - Day 1

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
  Views: 920
Published: 14 years ago

10 Day Water Fast - Day 1

Ok, so I've decided that my own will power doesn't seem to be enough to help me stick to a fast and I decided last night that I would put my hands in God who I know will be able to give me the strength to stick to this! Anytime I feel like eating I will think about Jesus who fasted for 40 days and ask for just an ounce of his strength.

I officially started this fast at 11 p.m. last night (June 4, 07) and will drink only water until June 14, 07 - 11:00 p.m. I know that I can do this with God's help!

From what I have seen from people's progress, 1.25 pounds is the average weight loss per day. So my goal is to be 12.5 pounds lighter by the end of my fast. God willing I may lose more!

SW: 168.4
CW: 168.4
GW at end of fast: 155.9 - 155

So far I'm 18 hours into Day 1 and I have no hunger pains, but I am experiencing acid reflux! :( So i'm trying to up the water intake to ease that. I hope it doesn't continue for the whole fast!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)