CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: raw stomach

Ohfor07 Views: 3,945
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 887,972

Re: raw stomach

4 drops in the morning, taken in water with ACV & honey added. I use at least 4oz of water, with 1 or 2 teaspoon honey & 1 or 2 teaspoon ACV.

4 drops in the evening, taken with at least 4 oz of water only.

With some exceptions, I do 5 days on - Monday thru Friday, then take the weekend off.

The complex of sympomatic problems acid stomach / heartburn / GERD that I've been struggling with for at least 20 years has not gotten any worse since starting Lugol's... it's actually seemed to get a little better.... it's difficult to say for sure since this has been such a long-standing problem over so many years, one that from any incident to the next usually appears with all sorts of variations to it... so it's difficult for me to remain objective on whether or not Lugol's is actually helping this conidition or not.

Since I'd already been living with & learning how to cope with this complex of of symptoms for many years prior to finding Lugol's, I had already come to a point of being pretty good at reducing this problem MOST OF THE TIME but not always :(
The operative word here is "reducing". I have yet to elimiante this condition.

I'm convinced the acid/heartburn thing is mostly related to combinations of things I willingly put in my mouth to eat or drink. I have figurred out some of the combinations, just not all of them. My diet is still, by no means, where it needs to be. Frequently I revert to old habbits and as a result, this seems to increase the chances that I will then experience a flareup of acid/heartburn/GERD, and one from the next, no two flareups are created equally. Some turn out to be minor, some turn out to be dreadfully bad.

Surprise of all surprises, it has been within the past year that a friend gave me a bottle of something to try for improvement. It works! The suggestion? Alfalfa pellets. He gave me a bottle of Alfalfa pellets. As it turns out, the brand he gave me is produced by a small company in Pennsylvania. The bottle label indicates these are pure, alfalfa pellets with no additives / preservatives , but they do use a little bit of honey in each pellet as a binder. There are about 500 pellets in a bottle. It may be days or weeks between incidents that I resort to using some of these pellets. In most instances that I do need to resort (probably 9 out of 10), it occurs at night usually near bed time (IE> ... after the day's buildup of eating / drinking stuff). Some days when I do resort, it may only require a couple 2 or 3 pellets to extinguish the slowly building fire in stomach. Other times I've taken upwards to 15 pellets (a big fire to put out?). Either way, these pellets work in the short term. Long term, I'm convinced that as I get better at eliminating certain items from diet, the better I get at preventing the onset of this particular complex of stomach symptoms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.016 sec, (2)