CureZone   Log On   Join
OT Re ABC

pb3046 Views: 1,750
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 887,609

OT Re ABC

If you think there is infighting (allegedly)on Curezone, stick on the ABC website for a week. WOW The best guys have moved to Homeopathy and More, but there is little action there as it is not well known.

A substance is mixed with milk sugar, then a portion of that is mixed with more, and this is repeated and repeated. The one that is done this way 6 times is called 6x, 30 times is called 30x. When it is done 100 times, it is C, 30C is the most common one. This one is one you can take several times a day for several days for pain, or a cold, etc.

Which one is stronger? That is deceptive. The 6x would be technically stronger and used for acute conditions, taken once only, or another one or two times only under the care of a homeopath. It is based on the symptoms or quirks of the person, not the problem, usually, although I had a problem and someone prescribed 12x for me, without regard for my peculiarities. It did not work.

However, there are more potent ones 200C, 1M, and up from there, that can be taken for really chronic things like diabetes and HPB. These are so dilute as to have none of the original substance detectable but are more potent, even if more dilute than the 30C.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.684 sec, (1)