CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: O/T: Will kinesiology help me get to the root of whats wrong?

Views: 1,721
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 887,429

Re: O/T: Will kinesiology help me get to the root of whats wrong?

i was very similar to you in that I did many different cleanses, even 27 liver flushes... and my health improved in many ways, including clearing sinusitis and candida overgrowth... but other problems got worse... like my eczema and food intolerances . So I keep searching. I saw a great kinesiologist... and she really helped me, but I couldn't help but feeling that we were only chipping at edges of my real problems. finally, out of desperation I tried homeopathy last fall. I never did before because I believed it was only placebo. I researched it for weeks and weeks... tried a few different remedies until I came to understand that, to be done right, you had to find the constitutional remedy. eventually I figured it out, and within a week, my eczema was getting better, along with my mood and many other aspects of my life.

in truth, homoepathy is not dissimilar to kinesiology... it is an energy treatment that affects the physical body... but I think homeopathy can be much more powerful than kinesiology because, if you get the right "constitutional" remedy, it will address all or most of your mental and physical issues at the same time, rather than chipping away at one issue at a time. it has been nothing short of a miracle for me and I encourage you to check it out. the only problem is that finding the correct constitutional remedy can be quite challenging, even for a professional... as such, it requires finding a trained classical homeopath to do right. but, it is well worth it. homeopathy doesn't get much attention on curezone... even some so called holistic healths bash it, mainly because they don't understand it... but, in my experience, it is by the far the most effective of all holistic treatments.

John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.859 sec, (1)