CureZone   Log On   Join
use your head!!!

Views: 1,450
Published: 15 years ago

use your head!!!

woo i must say i'm shocked at the lack of common sense here. I just felt it was necissary to put in my two cents worth. Think about it, when is not eating EVER good for you? it's not. and if you think that by fasting you're going to loose all this weight you may be right but it's only because you're STARVING YOURSELF!! and think about all the harm you're doing to your body! and don't think for a second that all the weight is going to stay off. absolutely not. the second you start eating again your body is going to hold onto that food because it has too, because you've been starving your body! not to mention all the medical problems that come along with this...examples..loss of hair, not menstruating...bassically look up negative medical effects from anerexia and it could be applied here just the same. also the constant flucuatin of weight is extremely harmful to the body in the long run. when loosing weight it needs to be done gradually the healthy way. Bottom line..the key to weight loss is eating healthy and exercising more thats it! and also keep in mind that every body is different. not veryone is meant to be supermodel skinny it's unhealthy in most cases. the only amount of weight that needs to be lost is enough to bring you into good health. i'm not posting this to judge but c'mon use your head. i hope this helps some people and i hope you start to go about loosing weight the healthy way. good luck to you all

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

4.143 sec, (1)