CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lemon treatment

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
sigh... Views: 1,624
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 886,129

Re: lemon treatment

I tried it once. It deffinately had an instant effect on the area, but I wasnt sure if I wanted to go throught with it. I cut a lemon and just stuck it right on my lips. It burned and the lips became really smooth but stiff. It formed this stiff skin all across the affected area. What was weird was that the skin though i could feel it was dead and heavy, showed no discoloration and no lines. It was like a really nice looking scab. It was really on there too. I didnt peel it off till like 5 days. I usually peel everyday. It didnt want to come off but on the fifth day it was looking worse and i didnt like the feel of it so i peeled it off. It was really hard to peel off and the skin was remarkable thin. I have no conlcusion about it except that its one of the few things I have tried that actually effects the condition. That and taking the fish pills which seemed to make the skin more connected and smoother. I would be interested to see som1 use the lemon and not peel for a while and see what happens. I think lemons do somthing not because of vit c alone but they have high citric acid which I think kills stuff. Lemons are umm very strong medacin just do a search on wikipedia I found this. O and it turned the inside of my mouth aounfd the lips white.
These may be able to deter cell growth in cancers. Limonins found in lemons could also be anti-carcinogens.
Lemon juice is about 5% acid, which gives lemons a sour taste and a pH of 2 to 3.
Because of its high Vitamin C content, lemon has been touted in alternative medicine as a tonic for the digestive system, immune system, and skin
There is a belief in Ayurvedic medicine that a cup of hot water with lemon juice in it tonifies and purifies the liver.
the acid provided by the juice partially hydrolyzes the tough collagen fibers in the meat (tenderizing the meat), though the juice does not have any Antibiotic effects.
Some sources state that lemons contain unique flavonoid compounds that have antioxidant and anti-cancer properties.

I mean if lemons disinfect deter cell growth in and have vitamin c that promotes collogen growth it seems to be the three things our lips might need.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.250 sec, (2)