CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Two Week Fast Start Tomorrow June 4

Cleanseme Views: 1,241
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 886,362

Re: Two Week Fast Start Tomorrow June 4

Hello, I would like to join in too.  I just recently did an 8 day master cleanse and lost about 12 lbs.       I intended to go longer but gave into temptation this last Saturday night & then I ate today too.      I will weigh in tomorrow and give you my starting weight.  I plan on drinking over a gallon of water a day and will allow myself to have lemonade (Master cleanse type) or freshly juiced juice if it gets too hard to deal with water alone.  But I will try my best to do water alone.    I hope the few lbs I gained back falls right off.  I also hope my detox continues without having to go all the way to first base ( ie headache, etc...)  I  actually felt a tremendous burst of energy this morning even though I had already broke my lemonade fast.  I hope my body takes up where it left off.                        

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)