CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My friend Jessica has a question for Rudy, Tracey, Lapis and the rest of the gang.

Pale Blue Tint Views: 2,196
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 88,658

Re: My friend Jessica has a question for Rudy, Tracey, Lapis and the rest of the gang.

Amen indeed :)
This post opened up my eyes a lot. True, the Revelations in the Bible seem very scary... but I don't think it was intended to be that way. But we must remember, that men wrote about the Bible, so again, things can be misinterpreted. I anticipate this beautiful time...and I'll be sure to tell Jessica all about it...

There are a couple things that I didn't understand.

1. If Mont Zion in Isreal will be Heaven, then where is the Heaven you described in your NDE, right now? Is it in another dimension? Is it somewhere in the Universe?
2. Also... what happens to the people who don't get a chance to love? Or, what if these people love, but don't really know how to show it on this Earth? I know I'm stuck in that area a lot. I'm so full of love, it's oozing out my ears. I just don't know how to show it to those I love.
3. You mentioned how when eternity is complete, time itself will end... will God end with it? Will our Souls end with it?

I'm aware that the scriptual verses in the Bible can be misinterpreted, so we try to understand them the best way we can. When it is our time to understand completely, we will, but until then - LOVE!

Astrology fascinates me because of its irony. You're right, in can snowball into occult beliefs, but I won't let that happen to me or my friend who is learning. Instead, I use the irony of the astrology to help me learn about myself and other people... yet we remain Christians. I'm going to post a topic about this in the astrology forum right now. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.969 sec, (1)