CureZone   Log On   Join
With the help of you all, I helped someone else!

Pale Blue Tint Views: 2,734
Published: 15 years ago

With the help of you all, I helped someone else!

Ok gang, you gotta hear this.
My buddies and I go out on adventures every Friday night. Tonight, we took along a friend, her name is Jessica. We were discussing things like the zodiac, and spirituality, and... homosexuality. See, Jessica's best friend is gay, and one of my buddies we were with tonight is gay too. She told me she doesn't belive in "God or his crap" because she thinks "God must hate her for what she's been through"... this hurt me, terribly. I began spitting out educated philosophies on my beliefs, and, what I learned here, from all of you at the CureZone! I rambled for hours, and they were very interested. I The main thing I stressed, was that how much God actually loves us! Hate is so far away from God, it's unreal. When she mentioned how her best friend is gay, and that her best friend thinks God hates him for being gay, I proceeded to tell her all about Rudy's Near Death Experience and how he saw his life flash before him like a movie..all the sin and bad things were fast forwarded, and all the love and kindness was focused on, because all of our sins are already forgiven. God doesn't hate us, and he forgives us. After we were through talking...she told me it was the best conversation she's ever had, and that now she's happy, and she got her faith in God back.
Isn't that wonderful?!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)