CureZone   Log On   Join
Neo

Views: 1,809
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 884,601

Neo

Hi Neo,
Yes, that is Townshend. During the Tommy tour of 1969-1970. Anyway, the AK was able to establish the level through the muscle testing. Originally it would take me holding 5-6 hydrochloric acid pills to keep the muscle from failing - last time it only took a small part of a pill. In terms of the pituitary - originally I discovered the stomach acid shortage. I was put on the rattlesnake grass. My immune system also tested out to being shot. He put me on a homepathic for this as well. I started having bad side effects and went back in to see him. He now could tell that my l-arginine production was also nill. Around this time I had my testosterone checked. It was very low. It was then that he put all of the problems together. I held a vial of something next to my groin to see if it was my testicles causing the problem. Nothing failed. I held it next to my head (pituitary) and a muscle failed. I meant to ask him last week how the stomach acid was tied into the pituitary but forgot. Maybe there is a secondary agent produced by the pituitary that is required for HCL production. I tend to think that most people deficient in HCL do not have a pituitary problem. My problem dates back to my development in the womb. I have had these problems my whole life. He believes that my mom's diet/lifestyle when she was carrying me caused it. This was before I told him she smoked and drank all through out the pregnancy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)