CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mackenzie

mackenzie1 Views: 1,381
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 882,675

Re: Mackenzie

Hi Sans!

It's taken me awhile to respond to your question because, after deleting files when my computer got too slow, I had trouble re-logging onto Curezone to post. Maybe my email server has become very picky about who I can get email from, but I was never able to get my password re-sent to my email address from the Curezone server. I actually had to establish a new email address on a different server and get a new password (mackenzie1 was available) before I could re-post! I am proud of myself, though, for figuring out how to do this!

To your question about how I got well: Like everyone here, I have had to go down the long road to recovery, trying so many different options, always looking for the link to what really works. I have to say that each month I did get better and better, but never totally free of candida. No matter what I tried, it might go away for a little while, but then it would come back. The longest I was free from candida was after taking Difulcan on two occasions, but even then it came back, the first time in a few days, the second time, three weeks later.

All of that changed, however, after I tried Humaworm. I can't say that I had parasites, but the herbal combination in Humaworm really worked to give a knock out punch to my candida. Not only am I cured, but it's not coming back, either. It wasn't a short term remedy like everything else I've tried.

As I'm sure you already know, die-off is always tough, and that is no different with Humaworm. The die-off I experienced with Humaworm was totally different, though. Before, my die-off always involved nausea, but the Humaworm literally drove the yeast out of my body through my skin. The first week yeast patches were popping out all over my legs, which I was able to treat with topical antifungals. Then, the third week of using Humworm, I developed hives on my hands and neck which I attribute to Humaworm pushing out the yeast and other toxins in my upper body. The hives are well now, though, and I would take having to deal with some hives any day over having problems with yeast.

I can't say enough positive things about Humaworm! I strongly believe that anyone who has searched and searched to find something to cure them but has been disappointed should give it a try!

Mackenzie2 who is now Mackenzie1!

P.S. Here is a previous post I wrote while I was going through the die-off while on Humaworm:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=848274#i

Also, if you ever want to read what a poster has previously written, you can always click on their name in the heading, and Curezone links will take you to all of that poster's previous posts. That includes your posts, too, Sans!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.139 sec, (2)