CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: does anyone else find this totally incredible?

trapper/kcmo Views: 2,874
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 884,539

Re: does anyone else find this totally incredible?

i just basically wanted to check out your site. been up all night making Colloidal Silver . its the full moon. i am preparing to help a guy in his 50's with lung cancer. the docs diagnosed him and wanted to start chemo right away and he had sense enough to tell them to shove their poison. this is what i want to do, work with individuals in person. i have been here long enough to have heard all this many times over. its already all here for anyone seeking. check out past posts by annunaki and 2tuff. they are the same person.

the timing was perfect when Vulcanel slapped us all up side the head with iodine. i tried it early on(4 or 5 years ago) and it blasted me hard. i took two 65mg potassium Iodide tablets for two days in a row. yikes! little did i know i could regroup and build up to it. i bought into the rat study about Iodine shutting down the thyroid and all the paranoia about Iodine in general. the Iodine project was way under the radar at the time. at least i never saw anything like it. i am glad, though, because i learned many wonderful things in the meantime.

i like your list, but it should include Colloidal Silver and oil pulling. i will be using all four in one way or another with the lung cancer treatment.

i sure wish i could use marijuana as well. you wouldnt believe the different properties it has. recent studies have shown it inhibits tumor growth, but more importantly, it can be a fantastic bronchiodialator. another important aspect is stress relief, if that is a problem.

i was in alaska during the legal era. the strains i developed in my garage would have been the envy of any herbalist out there. one was like herbal morphine. its easy to get a sleep aid and appetite stimulant. my personal favorites were the stimulating kinds - mentally, physically and spiritually. i believe the plant also stimulates the immune system to different degrees, depending.

i hear so much BS about hemp. it is mild, safe and versitile. and when its fresh and not contaminated and as cheap as growing dill in your back yard, there is a lot you can do with it besides smoking it. in fact, thats the last thing you want to do with it, but for those having to buy it in todays climate, you cant afford not to.

it has to be the most misunderstood plant on the planet. in fact, i am convinced that both coca and opium have also been managed to produce the meyhem they cause. like everything else, they can be used for good or bad and abused like pot is. the problem with those two is the same problem as with our food today - fractionated and concentrated and contaminated and perverted beyond all recognition by man. god gave us all the plants for food(health), not just some. oh well, enough reminiscing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.172 sec, (2)