CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Humaworm and Acne?

dameondemon Views: 6,626
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 883,661

Re: Humaworm and Acne?

85% of my cystic acne was cleared up in 2 - 3 weeks on humaworm. After I finished humaworm, I had a few enourmous cysts pop up. Don't be discourged by this, it simply represents the fact that your liver is dealing with SERIOUS toxins from the parasite cleanse. My reccomendation right after is too do colonic cleansing, then move onto the liver flushing after a good amount of colonics. So far I've dropped my acne down to half what it was before. Humaworm really helped it, but you cant expect humaworm too just clear it up and keep it clear. It comes from the liver, thus you got to kill whats absorbing your bodies nutrients and putting toxins into you then you got to clear the way for the liver and gallbladder stones. Clearing the way being colonics and kidney flushes. It's the JKD concept of cleansing, you want to get rid of acne, expect a year or more long war with many months of feeling worse than you were before. The pay off from my understanding, is life with out acne...and life with out any other illness. Who could ask for some thing more amazing. You just got to keep to a maintainence schedule after you are done.

Try every thing, try things in combination, try the alkolizing with iodine therapy, then when you're used to that and you think its bull shit try the humaworm. If you find that weird finish the humaworm, try a colon cleanser keep eating healthy. Then a week before the new moon, drink lots of apple juice, on the new moon flush those god damn stones out then a few weeks later try the iodine therapy again. These are just suggestions, the whole point is do not rely on one thing and especially dont rely on taking pills every day and having it cure you. Yes, humaworm is powerful it may infact cure you in one 30 day cleanse but if you put your hopes on that, you're setting your self up. Cleansing and healing is combat in my opinion, its combat with all the years of wrong doing to your self. You're fighting for balance in your self.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.719 sec, (1)