CureZone   Log On   Join
Post liver flush question.

ForZion Views: 1,488
Published: 14 years ago

Post liver flush question.

Hi,
I just did my first Liver Flush over the weekend (on last Saturday) and it was a successful one. I followed Andreas Moritz 's protocol. I started eating a little meat on Monday, eventhough Andreas suggested light meals in his Liver Flush book. Yesterday (Tuesday) and today I feel a little discomfort between my shoulder blades in my back. Can anyone shed some light on this? From his book I found out that I am a Vata type, for which ghee, butter, and oil are beneficial. I generally have high metabolism and a few years ago I went on a meatless diet and I got really sick. Since then I am learning to listen to my body and have been eating meat, mainly beef and lamb meat. I am allergic to chicken and found out from the Blood Type Diet that chicken is not good for me anyway. So during the week of preparation for the flush I drank the suggested amount of apple juice but still ate meat eventhough Andreas' suggested otherwise. I was afraid to go meatless for a week. Do you think that messed up the bile secretion somehow in the midst of all that's happening during the flush?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)