CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What Is God?

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
  Views: 2,742
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 88,323

Re: What Is God?

*I still don't follow the reasoning there. I don't see how the fact that people choose to do evil -- which, clearly, some do -- means that there must be some malevolent entity... coordinating it all?*
People were created in God's image to dominate the earth, evil came in when Adam gave authority to satan when he sinned. Before he turned over his authority, Adam was all-good, innocent.

*Couldn't all the bad things in the world happen because of the individual choices of the people involved to cause harm?*
You're right in a sense, we all have the power to choose to cause harm or bring good. It is our choice now that there is evil in the world.

*What about bad things that happen which are considered "acts of God"?*
I don't pretend to be able to pin-point the reasoning behind God's actions, but I do know this... (and this may not answer your question)
God does bring judgement on the wicked. He has to, to sustain the purity that He embodies. An All-Good God cannot allow evil in His presence, He can't even look at it. Example: the "Act of God" of all time - the flood in the Old Testament. God had to rid the world of evil... he almost wiped out life completely (again?) but he found Noah was good so He spared him and his family.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)