CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Telman - liver flush mechanism

Views: 1,474
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 883,194

Re: Telman - liver flush mechanism

Dear Telman

thanks for your reply. Am I right that the ultrasound showed no stones any more in your liver AND in your gall bladder. Congratulations. Was your doctor astonished seeing you in such a good state?

I am puzzled that anything sounded scornful about liver flushng in my question. I belong to the very few people here who were shredding hard calcified stones and an extraordinary number of stones (real stones) via liver flushing.

But these flushing are over now for me. However, a body with a liver bearing so many stone inside like mine must have been very toxic. So something must be done beyond flushing and improving the diet, what I am doing anyway. This is what I am doing right now because I felt further improvements are possible.

Looking into the statistics of the Liver Flush survey I belong to the 1 or 2 percent in many respects: number of flushings, stones flushed out, hard stones flushed out, improvements etc.

blessings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)