CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Telman - liver flush mechanism

telman Views: 1,286
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 882,902

Re: Telman - liver flush mechanism

I don't quite know how to respond to your message as it appears rather scornful about liver flushing.

Nevertheless, I am happy to report that my health is very good and I attribute its improvement to liver flushing. It has been the only eccentric or convention "cure" that has resulted in a discernable benefit. I am fitter and can exercise actively within certain limits. My liver is completely clear says the ultrasound but that’s not always reliable! The episodes of biliary pain that plague my life are gone, my cholesterol LDL is down by 30% and the ratios are good, my blood pressure is incredibly good 110/60 with a resting pulse of 60 and I use to have high blood pressure. I have a much better understanding of the chronic pain that I suffer from but it is not confused or masked by a host of odd signs and symptoms anymore. It has enabled my doctor to clearly decipher my blood test because everything else has become ‘normal’.

Apart from that I can think clearly but it hasn't improved my grammar.

Oh yes! It has also improved my attitude!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.203 sec, (1)