CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: IODINE - the Great Alkalizer - reprise

unyquity Views: 1,332
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 882,403

Re: IODINE - the Great Alkalizer - reprise

Healthy Greetings, Doc10!

>>> I'm new but, I don't think I'll last because I post on 2 forums that hate each other.<<<

Please don't feel that way...what goes on in the Debate Forums should stay in the Debate Forums (or at least, that's what most of us TRY to do! :) When others go to the place where people are hotly debating and take it BACK to a Support Forum, things do (indeed) become frustrating (and cause one to feel like they're not part of a certain 'clique' or 'group').

Hopefully around this forum, we're ALL trying to learn (and be part of the Iodine Pioneering Experience, so to speak).

NOBODY that has something to share, or wants to learn more about Iodine is considered "unworthy" here. Of course, there are researched opinions and strong minds amongst our group...and like ANY forum there's a 'core' of regular posters than have gotten to know one another, but that certainly doesn't mean there isn't room for one more!!

If you've discerned there's an "agenda" here, most of us aren't aware of it. We do tend to "show & correct" those that appear and start 'warning' others of the severe "dangers" of Iodine (because we all have seen ample evidence that 'fear' & 'danger' aren't nearly as fearful and dangerous of being iodine depleted and/or having high levels of toxic halogens and heavy metals throughout our bodies).

PLEASE, step right on in, take off your shoes, sit a spell, and make yourself right at home. If you were here tonight, I'd offer you a big ole slice of organic/healthy German Apple Cake topped with spoonful of custard cream...and a mug of herbal tea or organic coffee.

Healthiest of blessings,

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.875 sec, (1)