CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What kind of doctor for infected/changing mole?
  Views: 1,988
Published: 15 years ago
This is a reply to # 881,940

Re: What kind of doctor for infected/changing mole?

A dermatologist couldn't help you with a cyst? That seems very curious. But I've found dermatologists can vary greatly in skin level. You should check around until you can find one that knows what to do about this mole and who can help you. As I'm sure you are aware, a change in a mole can be a very serious condition possibly indicating skin cancer.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

0.607 sec, (1)