CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stay up Scromepone!

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
Chuck Turner Views: 2,506
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 877,518

Re: Stay up Scromepone!

hey bro-
i don't know if you read any of my earlier posts but I think I can relate to you the most, I was NEVER a lip biter and one day that top middle lip peeled off and it's left a scar/gap/whatever-the-f**k-it-is plain and noticable. My bottom lip was fine then, and this was five days before I got out of jail (which i had been anticipating for eight months). Dude, you couldn't imagine how depressed I got, I was (am) a very social guy, and my girlfriend stayed with me the entire term of incarceration and I was so pumped for summer so I could live it up again. AS SOON as I got out I started to desperately search for a healing aid, came across vitamin E oil, used that and bam, the f**k do u know, my bottom lip became affected. ***WHOEVER USES VITAMIN E OIL STOP!!** I also lived like that on a day to day basis, refusing to go out to eat, constantly going to the bathroom, white shit poppin up, I lived like that for about a month and a half until I started to realize that I have to much to let this shit affect me. If anything use it as a reminder that there is so much suffering in this world on a scale unimaginable to us. Look at them poor kids in third world countries born with cleft lip. I prayed a lot for acceptance and I've found that they key IS acceptance. There's no reason why this shit's gotta ruin you. It might slow you down a little bit but theres no reason why it should inhibit you. f**k dude, like I said I can relate to your shit, and I will say that my quality of life has improved dramatically. I have an amazing girl who doesn't give a f**k about my lips, and I don't let this stop me from going out. It gets better and easier to deal with. Dude, f**k trying to let them heal and shit. Exfoliate when you need to. This shit ain't goin away. I'm happy and content as could be and I don't think about my lips no more, I just try to think of it as a blessing rather than a curse. This shit ain't nothin.

Dude, use Burt's Beeswax. Well, it works wonders for me. It almost completely conceals this shit, and it is easy to exfoliate when you want.

**By the way, try to visit this forum less and less. Check in and shit. Trust me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.352 sec, (2)