CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Two Week Water Fast

Views: 1,185
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 881,555

Re: Two Week Water Fast

Hi Aliprice,
Your posting touched on a lot of what i am feeling right now. I feel exactly like you do, I'm young, I used to be beautiful and now I just feel like crap (sorry, for the language, but that is how I feel!) I am really ready to start getting this weight off my body to reveal the real me. I'm not sure what your stats are but I'd love team up with you and write to each other daily as a motivation. If you are interested we could post our stats, post our daily progress and provide the encouragement we need! I have only done a 7 day Water Fast in the past (my first attempt at water fasting)but I know that I can do 14! I know that you can do it as well an I am willing to help you through it. I check this site regularly at least once a day and I'd be happy to be your support. I've tried fasting so many times in the past after that first fast and have given in to the detox symptoms, but I never had a fasting buddy. I think if we work through this together we will be successful! If you are interested post your height, sw, cw, and gw on our Day 1 and we can get through this journey :) Hope to hear from you!

Cindy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.687 sec, (1)