CureZone   Log On   Join
** moreless drink changes

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
askingandknocking Views: 1,997
Published: 14 years ago

** moreless drink changes

Hi moreless, so glad you are back. Hope everything worked out for the best regarding your family. I am doing very well on your protocol, but i think i need some advice. Over the last few weeks i have been getting twinges/twitches/slight muscle impulses in my calf muscle area. These symptoms are more consistent and noticable at night or in the morning when i am laying in bed.What do you think is causing this???????????? Is this a symptom of too much or not enough of certain ingredients???? I live in so.california where the weather has started warming up a little??? Right now i am taking your drink three times a day with the following ratios 1 cup of water - 1T acv - 1Tbsm - 3Tlimewater - 1pinchES - and about 1-2T of frontier kelp. Please advise. Also in response to your post to have people here help and advise eachother,i would like everyone to know that my 79 yr. old mom who has plenty of heath issues and normally will not try anything i tell her about,recently developed 2 extremely itchy areas on her body that were driving her nuts.I told her about the acv baths and she actually has taken a bath every other day for about a week. Today she told me that that itchiness had almost gone away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This makes me very happy.The proof is in the pdding!!!!!!!!!! thanks so much aak

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.531 sec, (1)