CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Saliva Test and Licorice Root?

plantlover Views: 1,762
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 881,409

Re: Saliva Test and Licorice Root?

I've had 7 saliva tests done in the last 4 years and I think it's safe just not to use the Licorice root the day of the test. It only persists in the body for about half a day and just helps you keep the cortisol you're already producing, not actually making any.

Don't use DHEA for about 2 days before, if you're using any. I would research what the half life of your Adderal is on the internet or the drug site of the manufacturer and that will give you an idea of how long it persists in your body. Some drugs like thyroid meds have extremely long half life, up to almost a month in your system before it's out, as told to me by Forest Pharmaceuticals on the phone. Some drugs only have a few hours of half life, meaning if a drug has a half life of 4 hours, in that time it's half out of your system, another 4 hours the remaining half is out and so on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)