CureZone   Log On   Join
How to use my zapper?

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
truewealth Views: 3,014
Published: 14 years ago

How to use my zapper?

Hi..I bought a zapper from the zapper guy on ebay and I'm not sure how I should be using this. I want to buy a book that has info about it, but am not sure which book to get. Hulda Clark s Cure for all diseases or something else. On a few websites I've read conflicting info...don't hold the copper handles with your bare hands, use a paper towel...or do I hold the bare copper?

Do I zap for 3 seven minute intervals with 20 minutes in between or zap continuously?

I've seen a few parasite frequency sites and don't understand what I'm reading when they say a certain parasites frequency is 382...I guess thats Hz or is that kHz? My zapper has 3 ranges...30khz,2.5khz and 15hz. My zapper is the Z4e High Power Stabilized Wave zapper made by zapperguy.

Sorry to sound so ignorant...but I am at the moment! I don't have any known parasites, just want to zap for my health. Any input or reading suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)