CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: phosphatidal serine vs phosphorylated serine?

truewealth Views: 30,524
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 879,062

Re: phosphatidal serine vs phosphorylated serine?

Plantlover...thanks for the input. I think I've found the difference between the two serines...the phosphylated serine already has two main components broken down already and made more available to the body vs the 'tydal serine. So seriphos is cheaper and you get more of what you need. Thats my vague understanding of it.

I'll research the Isocort...what is in that anyway? From all that I've read, I think it's a more potent adrenal glandular?

I've been on Wilson's for 2 months now and have felt improvements. I've had my thyroid checked as well and have a family history of it so I am taking supplements to boost the thyroid as well. My tsh is one point over normal and t3 and t4 are in the normal range...I know the numbers mean just so much and we need to go by symptoms more.

I do feel alot of sluggishness in the morning and thru the day at times. I am not sure if that is AF or thyroid. Did you experience sluggishness...like a slow movement sensation...or feeling like your body is heavy?

I will be retesting thyroid, cortisol,dhea, estrogens, progesterone and testosterone again. I am not sure if I should wait for 6 months or test at three months. It would be encouraging to see my cortisol up alittle. My a.m. cortisol was a 6...3 months ago.

Have you tried pregnenolone for your AF? I just started it a week ago and am not sure of any positive results yet as it is too early. Everyone recommends it for the AF.

Is the armour thyroid a natural thyroid glandular? I'm taking a product called thytrophin from Standard Process as well as Wilson's thyrobalance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.328 sec, (1)