CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: garlic for selenium?

Gotta_Know_Truth Views: 1,510
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 865,715

Re: garlic for selenium?

>>Garlic is awesome. My brother used to kill a head cold by eating a raw garlic sandwich. Personally I couldn't quite bring myself to do that, but it is incredible in cooking, you can put it in everything.<<

I also killed a chest cold by eating 2 raw cloves. After the first clove my mouth was burning and I don't know why. But, I had two lung infections in the past 7 years, both of which I eventually had to get Antibiotics for, so the memory of that spurred me on to a second LARGE clove.

I was amazed when about 20 minutes after I ate the garlic, the symptoms including a rumble in my chest, had disappeared.

Now it's my favorite healthy food. But, I find it difficult to find garlic that tastes 'right'. Often it's bitter or too acidy and I have to throw it away. I haven't tried organic from a health food store yet, but hope it's good.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.625 sec, (1)