CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cant find strings

allyrhey Views: 1,071
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 879,881

Re: cant find strings

I know that the right thing to do is to wait. I was just so frustrated last night i wasnt thinking about anything but feeling better. I am a big wimp anyway so I cant believe I actually tried. Luckily my boyfriend is all for me getting it out. probably for his own reasons since I have no sex drive!! haha. No he wants me to return to myself again. He has no problem with going and getting a vasectomy yet now that it has come to it I am the one who is torn between more children or not. I am pissed that I found this great birth control that I never had to worry about and I could decide now or in the future for more children and BAM it turned out to be this awful thing. So it is affecting me more than one way. I have tried the pill, depo, iud, and will not try the patch. So I feel condoms are the only option yet we have had trouble with them before. So I feel stuck about my options. I have two beautiful children and at the moment not wanting anymore. You just never know what the future holds and a vasectomy or tubal is no turning back. Its a scary thought to not have the choice. I guess thats what I am dealing with. Sorry so long just had to vent a minute. Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.517 sec, (1)