CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I totally agree with Damien

remi96 Views: 2,936
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 878,386

Re: I totally agree with Damien

I have had candida in the past and I also have a number of fillings and I got rid of candida for 10 years and was healthy. I got candida back again due to diet , stress, tons of Antibiotics and asthma inhalers( which I no longer need). I will admit, this time has been really hard getting rid of it. My Dr. believes being 10 years older makes it harder to get rid of. What I do know is that you do not want to get this a second time as it was about a thousand times worse. I have read about it specifically from one naturpath ( cannot rememebr name : ( )

Your first place to start is get a heavy metal test and see if you do have mercury toxicity. Or any other toxicity for that matter.

In my opinion heavy metal may or may not feed candida, but they certainly could supress your immune system which can leave the door open to a bunch of ugly health issues.

But I agree that you cannot fight heavy metal as it is a long and taxing cleanse on the body. But see where you are first with a test. There ar emany natural ways to chelate the metals slowly out of your body without beating up your immunesystem. Getting rid of candida is also rough on the body. So you will most likely want to do one at a time only.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)