CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "best dietary end to the fast, aside from vege broth and oranges" What??

pepe Views: 1,516
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 879,416

Re: "best dietary end to the fast, aside from vege broth and oranges" What??

I have done the BP shakes (psyllium and bentonite)  a few times but those take a good bit of time and dedication to plan them out one hr before and one after taking any nutrition and medications. I also did not like the bloated feeling they gave me. Now that's just me. A huge number of folks do them and they're just fine.

On my last go round I tried one of the oxygen based therapies. One of the better known one round these here parts is Oxypowder. I've been regular my entire life and never had any regularity problems so other than seeing a bunch black stanky sludge coming out it's hard for me to judge it's efficacy. I tried it after reading many recomedations from many folks so it must work pretty well and it sure is a lot simpler and easier that the BPs.

I have half a bottle left of the Oxy so I'll prolly use it up at the end of my current MC.

Day 27 and just bop bopping right along.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)