CureZone   Log On   Join
Thrilled to Discover Adrenal Fatigue! (and candida?)

lordofducks Views: 6,076
Published: 15 years ago

Thrilled to Discover Adrenal Fatigue! (and candida?)

For the past 20 years (Iím 37) I have been constantly tired and diagnosed with so many problems. (See my symptoms list below.) Back in the day, I also used to stress, drink and smoke a lot. One at a time I have dealt with my problems (quitting bad habits, eating a hypoglycemic diet and taking various supplements) and Iíve gotten a little better, but I still canít work more than a couple hours each day without wanting to pass out, unless I take Adderal for my ADD, which is a stimulant that happens to produce Cortisol. Adrenal Fatigue fits almost perfectly and Iím so excited to have discovered this. Iíve ordered the cortisol Saliva Test and a few other pills that I have read about that help. I started taking Licorice Root a couple days ago and this is the first time in many years Iíve had two good days in a row without Adderal, so I am optimistic! :)

However, further investigation shows that Candida may be involved also. Do these often go hand in hand? While I'm excited to discover Adrenal Fatigue, Candida scares me for some reason. Help! :)

Symptoms:
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Hypoglycemia, Attention Deficit Disorder (concentration and memory), Orthostatic Hypotension (positional low blood pressure), Allergies, Brain fog, Aching Muscles, Circles under eyes, Pale skin, Low electrolytes, Frequently sick, Cold sores, Itchy ears, Psoriasis/ Seborrheic Dermatitis , Acid reflux, Chronic Sinusitis, Chronic Ear infections, Constipation/diarrhea, Dry cracked lips.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)