CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: phosphatidal serine vs phosphorylated serine?

plantlover Views: 30,511
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 878,780

Re: phosphatidal serine vs phosphorylated serine?

What you want is a compound called "Seriphos". I copied and pasted below the info from Amazon. com product listing but you can get it from many other sources, probably a little cheaper. This is what I was given for a time to LOWER cortisol. The doctors at the Clymer Healing Research Center in Pennsylvania have used it for many years for that purpose and they were the ones who initially suggested it to me. They suggested using it only after I had a 4 part saliva test to confirm I indeed had high nighttime cortisol. As I've mentioned in some other posts you don't even need a doctor to run this test. You can order it from many sources but my favorite is
http://www.thehormoneshop.com.
They use Pharmasan Labs to process the tests, which is the same lab used by Clymer (they use Diagnos-Techs Lab as well).

InterPlexus, Inc. Seriphosģ Phosphorylated Serine Adaptogen and Adrenal Support
Other products by InterPlexus Inc.
No customer reviews yet. Be the first.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List Price: $25.99
Price: $23.39
You Save: $2.60 (10%)

Availability: In Stock. Ships from and sold by Brand Vitamin Discounters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Product Features

Phosphorylated Serine (Brand Name Seriphosģ) Provides Activated, Or Phosphorylated, Serine
This Is Provided In A Chelate Form Of Magnesium And Calcium
Seriphosģ Is A Pure Product, Not Derived From Animal Tissue
The Serine Is From Vegetable Sources
The Phosphate Is From A Pure Phosphate Donor Compound

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)