CureZone   Log On   Join
what mineral could help spring allergies.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
San2006 Views: 2,599
Published: 14 years ago

what mineral could help spring allergies.

Okay, I am completely "upset" why I am getting minor sniffles / sneezes this time of the year when I am doing so many things and trying to cover all corners. These are things I am doing. Can anyone tell, whats missing in my regimen?

1. 3-4 gms of Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) every day

2. 3-4 gms of MSM powder everyday.

3. 2 TBSP of Non GMO Soy Lecithin everyday with food.

4. 2 TBSP of Wheat Germ with food everyday.

5. 2 tsp of Brewer's Yeast every morning with Pineapple/Orange Juice every morning.

6. No dairy.

7. Plenty of fruits. oranges/apples etc.

8. Home cooked foods and plenty of salads. No sugar/ tea/coffee etc.

9. TWO drops of Lugols every day.

10. Oil Pulling with Sesame Oil + 2 drops of peppermint oil.

Am I missing something? Vitamin D? Do I need to take some Cod Liver Oil or something. Or Selenium supplement for more anti-oxidants?

The sniffles/sneezes are minor and I am not taking any anti-histamins. But I want to "conquer" my allergies. Its a challenge for me. Thats means, no sinus troubles. I must add that my bowels are pretty healthy these days and I have averrage 3 BMs a day. No more bloating also. I try to lubricate my nostrils with Castor Oil, which helps little bit.

And please no suggesting Liver Flushing. I am anti LF. After doing 13 of them, I think they are bogus and never help. I dont plan on doing that any time now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.389 sec, (1)