CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
plantlover Views: 17,025
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 875,924

Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

Interestingly enough my last saliva hormone profile showed nearly identical to a blood hormone profile I had almost 4 years ago.

Estradiol .3 Menopause Range 1.0-2.0
Estrone .9 Menopause Range 1.0-3.0 (This one naturally incrs. in meno)
Estriol-Free 1.9 Menopause Range 20-50 (That's not a typo twenty to fifty!)
Progesterone .19 Menopause Range .2-.5 (I was using cream at the time!)
Testosterone 10.5 Female Range 15-35
DHEA 215.1 Female 300-500

I wasn't tolerating the Cortef. Even at small doses of 2.5 mg. I was getting increased heart palpitations, increased ringing in the ears. I have the same side effects with Isocort only not so pronounced and I'm utilizing it better in my body it seems. I know with natural thyroid therapy you're supposed to have sufficient iodine, selemium, iron and tyrosine.

Right now I'm trying to use just little amounts of Armour Thyroid (about 5-7 mg. sublingually) in the morning to see how I react. I know I had the dramatic reaction to Synthroid, ((which is synthetic T4, not like Armour which comes from pigs and contains all the thyroid hormones)) 5 years ago because my adrenals were so fatigued and probably don't convert T4 to T3 very well. But now that I'm on Isocort I'm going to try Armour cautiously. All the stuff I read says the best doctors use body temp, heart rate and other symtoms to treat their patients. My morning basal temp is still around 97.2 even with Isocort and I think it's probably the thryoid issue.

I really feel for you Canadians. We have so much more freedom to import drugs and/or buy over the counter things. I actually ordered my Armour without a prescription from
http://www.inhousepharmacy.com
for $32. a bottle 30 mg. pills 100 count. It comes in the original sealed Armour bottle with all the paperwork, just like from the pharmacy here. I also get my 17b Estradiol gel and Cernos testosterone gel from them, also in the original containers and boxes. Their service is great, gets here in a week air mail and shipping is INCLUDED.....

Like you.....I'll sing and dance (and shout hallelujah) once of these days when I lick this!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.016 sec, (2)