CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Debunking oil pulling

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Atomic Silver Stops Lyme
Thousands of people have overcome this horrific disease, only...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
Mama Crow Views: 63,328
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 875,174

Re: Debunking oil pulling

Read this here excerpt from January 2007:

(this was written five months ago ... and I feel at least FIVE TIMES better than I did back then!!!!! I can't blame someone for not understanding it ... hell, I don't understand it myself!!!! I don't understand gravity either, but I'm sure glad it works. A lack of understanding doesn't negate the truth of matters.)

WHAT HAS OIL-PULLING DONE FOR ME?

Well, within the past month or so, the ONLY “physical” proof I have is the “oft heard” mouth/teeth transformation.

Yes, yes ... my mouth feels wonderful, and my teeth are white again. My jowls are tight, and my cute, little double chin is gone. My receding gum line is replaced with firm and plump, healthy gums. My sensitive teeth no longer bother me anymore. My breath is in a constant state of freshness, and I feel (oops ... feelings aren’t provable, sorry) like I can kiss everyone in my path first thing out of bed.

I have no physical/scientific proof that OPing has alleviated my anxiety & fears.

I have no physical/scientific proof that OPing has put a bounce in my step and a genuine smile on my face.

I have no physical/scientific proof that OPing helps me wake up every morning ... looking forward to a relatively PAIN FREE day.

I have no physical/scientific proof that OPing has promoted new hair growth ... yes, my bald patches are filling in and I no longer have to keep my head buzzed like GI JANE.

I have no physical/scientific proof that ya’ll aren’t insane ... or that I’m not insane.

Is it all in my (our) head?

Are we imagining our healthy diagnoses? Are our minds creating the atmosphere conducive to our healing progress? Are our symptoms psychological in nature rather than physiological?

Shit, I don’t know.

I am not a scientist, nor am I a medical doctor. I cannot contribute to the scientific discussion of this strange procedure called Oil Pulling. I get lost with all the scientific verbiage.

I’ll let ya’ll analyze the scientific knowledge behind this strange phenomenon ... meanwhile, I’ll continue to gauge MY progress MY way:

Through my FEELINGS.

I feel marvelous again.
I feel healthy again.
I feel relatively pain-free again.
I feel strong again.
I feel happy again.
I feel ornery and mischievous again.
I feel good again.
I feel energetic again.
I feel feminine & sensual again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (2)