CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

ANVIL Views: 16,876
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 875,570

Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

Hi Steph,

Glad to hear about some improvements in your health. I hope it continues. I think I will scream and holler and dance up and down the street if I ever beat this thing. I'd sing too, but that would be way too mean on my neighbours.

What did your hormone saliva test show...deficiencies in all the hormones you are taking? Did you ever have a hormonal blood test and if so was it a different result from the saliva one? I've tried estradiol and progesterone cream and both were nasty with me. I also tried some dhea but it wasn't the safer kind, I forget the name, the one that won't grow hair on a women's chest, so I didn't want to risk that. Some things I do like about myself, and having a hairless chest is one of them. I think I have a lot of testosterone because my muscles respond well at the gym so I will stay away from that. I've had hormonal bloodtests and they all say ok even though I know they aren't.

Weren't you doing well on the cortef before? Do you find the isocort better now? You mentioned low thyroid. Is Iodine supposed to be taken for that?

Thanks for the tip about the cold stuff. I usually take similar ingredients to ACF, but this cold was someting else. Its been a month and I still have remnants of it. The woman that gave it ended up supposedly having pneumonia. It was something I never had before giving me migraines for 2 weeks straight and the pain went into my teeth. It was just plain nasty. My doctor said to just ride it out.

I am going to finish my last bottle of samento and cumanda. They don't bother me anymore. I can take even higher doses than suggested. I am supposed to start taking mesosilver again in higher doses, but now I have to order it from the states myself. Health canada has banned my doctor from ordering it to sell to his patients. Big drag because mesosilver uses the worst form of international shipping...UPS...so for a litre bottle it costs 60 bucks to ship. Just ridiculous. There might be another person that ships it from Arizona by USPS and for cheaper, so I'll hopefully find out about that next week.

I am going to try the blessed herbs cleanse next week and see if that helps any. I was also thinking of ordering quina since that is suppose to good at killing organisms in the body. But I go it one thing at a time.

Take care Steph, and I hope to hear back from you soon,

Elle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.328 sec, (2)