CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

plantlover Views: 16,805
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 858,276

Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

Dear Anvil,

Thanks so much for checking back in with me. I think I'm starting to do a little better as well. I started full Bioidentical Hormone Therapy (estriol, estradiol, progesterone, DHEA, testosterone) and seem to be tolerating it. I just did the research myself after reading Suzanne Sommer's AGELESS, got a baseline saliva hormone test (which you can order yourself from
http://www.thehormoneshop.com)
and ordered my supplies online, mostly outside of the US. The local 'hormone guru' around here, Dr. Steven Hotze, wanted several THOUSAND dollars for all the initial visits, tests and supplies! Since my HMO doesn't cover it, it just wasn't in the budget!

I'm up to 6 pellets a day of Isocort ( equiv. of about 16 mg. of Cortef) and tolerating that. The Baschetti licorice root and the Isocort have made a really positive difference in raising my BP to almost normal and I'm tolerating the Fatigued to Fantastic powder vitamins, which are also helping.

Now I really have to deal with the thyroid issue as my Free T3 and Free T4 numbers are still at the low range of normal. One thing at a time......

Thought I'd share a little tip on catching a cold......Twice now I've gotten a cold in the last 2 years and gave it the 1-2-3- punch. At the first sign I use the Zicam swabs (which I think are some kind of zinc), then start on Cold Calm (which are the homeopathic pills made by Boiron). But the real arsenal was when I discovered something call ACF (Acute Cold and Flu) made by Buried Treasure. It's a liquid that's a mixture of all kinds of herbs, vitamins and Colloidal Silver . It's not expensive, usually 10-12 bucks (do an online search) and while I don't mind the taste my husband isn't crazy about it. This stuff ROCKS! I use all 3 of these things together and honestly, what used to be a week long cold with the 'stuffies' and the nasal drainage for weeks is just poof! gone in a couple of days.

Steph

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)