CureZone   Log On   Join
What helped me for sinus problems

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Matchmaker Views: 4,832
Published: 14 years ago

What helped me for sinus problems

Hi,
My name is Donna and I have suffered with sinus/allergy problems since I was in high school and I am now 52 years old. I have always rinsed out my sinuses with warm Sea Salt water. My surgeon told me to put a small amount of purified water in the palm of my hand and sprinkle some Sea Salt in it and then sniff it up my nose, let it drain out and repeat until the mucus got loosened up. I do it until I get this white core plug out. It looks like a white grissle. I have done that for years. I just resently been taking a ear syringe bulb and filling it with the Sea Salt /purified water which has to be warmed up and I tilt my head to the side over teh sink and squirt the Salt water up my nose one side at at time. Again I do this until I can get that white plug out. When I do that method the water runs out the other side of my nose. You have to make sure that your head is tilted to the side in order for it to work.

The next thing I do after my nasal passages are cleansed is to put some Sesame Oil in each nostril with a Q tip. You use the natural 100% expeller pressed Sesame Oil. Mine is by Hain and it is a light yellow color and this one has vitamine E added to enhance freshmess. I found mine in the health section of Raley's supermarket. In the allergy season before I go outside I put some Sesame Oil in my nose. When your membranes are lubricated the pollen can't stick to it. I told my neighbor to do it and she said she hasnt snezzed in a week and she wasn't able to go outside before she did this. It also helped get rid of my sinus headache. It took about an hour but it eased up and went away. I put it up my nose before I go to bed and don't wake up with headaches now either because a lot of times a headache is brought on by dry membranes and also bleeding is brought on by that too.

If I have a sinus infection which I did last week from a cold that I had, I put some extra virgin coconut oil up my nose with a Q tip and in a few mins I was blowing out this bright Yellow mucus. I never seen that before, it was always greenish color when I got an infection. After a few days of doing this with the CCO I don't have the yellow anymore.

I just started the Humaworm cleanse. I hope that will help clear up some of the fungus/parasites. Thanks for all the other remedies on this forum. What works for one may or may not work for another. Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (2)