CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Debunking oil pulling

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
sanctuary2 Views: 64,164
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 875,244

Re: Debunking oil pulling

If it is the oil that is softening the plague, then isn't that a good thing. The plague is gone and I didn't have to have a dentist prod my sensitive gums with a metal object - good thing.

If it were simply enzymes from saliva, then wouldn't bubble gum produce the same effect. When I was quiting smoking I chewed a lot of gum - it didn't remove the plague. When I was dieting, I chewed a lot of gum - it didn't remove the plague.

"And as for your gums, wouldn't sucking, and pulling increase blood circulation in your gums, which could have possiby helped with your bleeding gums?" I would think chewing bubble gum would have had the same effect as well, and again, it didn't remove the plague. And if sucking and pulling does increase blood circulation (and I am sure it does) - then again - GOOD THING.

"I'm sure you've also used mouth washes without the same results, but do you normally swish mouth wash for up to 15 minutes?" From what I have since learnt about mouth washes from here on curezone, then I wouldn't swish with them for 15 seconds. They are full of alcohol and have a drying effect on gums and mouth. They are just plain bad for you.

The following is a list of ingredients from the mouthwash I used to use:

Ingredients from packaging: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: THYMOL (.064%), EUCALYPTOL (.092%), METHYL SALICYLATE (.060%), MENTHOL (.042%). INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, ALCOHOL (26.9%), benzoic acid , POLOXAMER 407, SODIUM BENZOATE, CARAMEL.

Now I swish with VCO, sesame, sunflower, macadamia nut oil. Which sounds better to you?

Also, the following warning appears on the label of the mouthwash that I used to use:

Warnings from packaging: Do not administer to children under twelve years of age. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. Do not swallow. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.

No such warnings appear on Organic Virgin Coconut Oil. (or any other oil used in OP)

I appreciate that you were looking for a debate and I thank you for the info you posted and for making me think. But the bottom line for me is results and as long as I keep seeing them, I will happily swish away.

Btw, you have beautiful teeth. - And thank you :) They got that way from OP.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)