CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP!! Acne is getting worse with oil pulling

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
walkingsmall Views: 64,588
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 873,347

Re: HELP!! Acne is getting worse with oil pulling

The adverse reactions to these thereapies are commonly known as Herxheimer reactions and occur as the body begins the cleansing process. This process frees toxic materials in the bodily systems, and for a short time appears to worsen the symptoms. If a person stays with the therapy through the Herxheimer reaction, there is usually a promising result that follows.

There is little doubt that adult humans are infested with parasites and loaded with toxic materials we are exposed to in daily routines. Methods for reducing parasitism and toxin exposure are invaluable in any recuperative therapy attempted.

I have found oil pulling helpful, yet curious. Others around me have seen things like severe headaches and chronic snoring eliminated, while I have suffered from several Herxheimer situations even though I felt entirely healthy before starting. ...I envision these reactions as eliminating future problems that were building in my body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.488 sec, (1)