CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Renew Your Life

skyhigh Views: 977
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 873,085

Re: Renew Your Life

Unfortunately it is very complex the health problems that most of us are suffering from. The book puts it in order and in a manner that no matter where your at in healing it will help guide you and clear quite a bit of the cofussion. For instamce, after a couple of months on the Candida diet I am feeling sooo much better, I ve also done a Bowel Cleanse a Liver-Flush along with a parasite cleanse. Suddenly I begin to wonder about the Candida and if it was real or just an imaginary thing or perhaps I confused it with something else. The book showed me where candida IBS, bad bacteria, and the tons of syptoms fall and about when they accur according to where we might be. So people like Big Farce can be exposed for what they are, mislead in MHO. I believe this book can help me understand where I stand at this time and help me make better choices

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.235 sec, (1)