CureZone   Log On   Join
Edit pt deux: Silly Monkey & Possible Cognitive Dissonance Related To Touching That...

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
Ayehasherayeh Views: 1,395
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 872,670

Edit pt deux: Silly Monkey & Possible Cognitive Dissonance Related To Touching That...

....monkey. Interesting freudian slip I meant avatar and wrote ayatar.

I saw a cicada this morning. Some monkeys eat cicadas do they not? Cicadas bring an interesting awareness with them for those that have transparent eyes to see and discerning tympanums to hear. In fact that awareness has preceded their 17 year prime interval by at least a week or so.

Cicadas often inspire haiku poets so you may eyeball cauchy#2 writing about these interesting subjects of observation. Now is the time for awareness grasshopper! (for those who ask when) Over in asia they eat cicadas after they leave their place of refuge. I practice ahimsa/non violence on all levels so while I enjoy eating I do not shoot and I only leave behind enough to transmute  to encourage life. (for those who ask how slow) I heard you also have more or less a green triangular tattoo is this true? (eye spied this)

So there is this one monkey named Hanuman who has eyes to see, Rama Lakshmana Janaki Do you ever let anyone touch your monkey now, just to see?

Good Day To see you around then

Aye.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)