CureZone   Log On   Join
Help! Looks like roach with antenna

Ready_Body Views: 4,483
Published: 14 years ago

Help! Looks like roach with antenna

OK. This is so scary. Last night I took the Dr. Clark parasite tincture. This was just for follow up maintenance thing.
So this morning a lot came out and then this thing looks like a roach with antennas. 2 antennas at the head & 3 antennas at the tail. It also looked like a fly too. With the antennas & every thing it was about 1 inch long. Yak, Yak, Yak. So disgusting.
In the first place, what came to mind was "What was this thing doing in me ?" . I am so happy it is out for now. So this ugly creature was in me just by it self? I mean, It is not rocket science. People help me.
1st---Is there anybody out there, had similar experience?
2nd---now what? I know the other family members are there. or what?
Seeing is believing so they said. I can not go back and live in denial any more.
I noticed it, when I flushed the toilet, so I assumed may be more were flushed.
I heard people said "Some times ignorance is a bless". I mean, I never knew that I needed to do parasite cleansing but recently. So I thought I was OK before that. Now that part of living in denial thing is gone for ever. O! My God.
Do not get me wrong. I am very happy (excited) for all those disgusting things came out of me but what I am trying to say is, I am really scared.
Help, shade some light in this mystery.

Thank you
Ready

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

7.297 sec, (1)