CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flush virgin :)

333333 Views: 1,735
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 871,567

Re: Liver Flush virgin :)

I used to have severe fatigue where I could hardly work, rashes on my chest, Acne on my face and back, problems breathing, memory problems, hypoglycemic blood Sugar reactions, hair falling out, low in neurotransmiters which causes fatigue and depression,teeth issues......(and much more). Since flush the rash on my chest is most times non exsistant, can breath much better, improved memory, broken capillaries less visable, can handle eating many more foods and actually feel like i'm absorbing them(for example even if I ate an apple I would get bloated and it would mess w/ my blood sugar-no problem now feels good), blood Sugar much more stable, brighter and lighter eyes (my eyes looked practically black at my worst points-probably major toxicity). I still break out some most likely because I'm always detoxing in some form lately. All I can say is thanks to curezone, all the wonderful things nature has provided us w/, and a couple of people in my life that served as guides. As far as all the doctors i saw they really didn't seem to grasp healing at this level. While I never would want to hear of anyone my age having to go through so much hardship its refreshing to hear your story to make me realize I'm not in this alone b/c sometimes it feels like it. People in our situations need to stick together and help one another- that's why I love curezone- it's brilliant!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)