CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ACNE: YOU SUCK!

Tiff Views: 2,909
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 8,651

Re: ACNE: YOU SUCK!

Acne does suck! I am 28 years old, and up until 8 months ago, I suffered from adult acne. It was horrible. I had Acne as a teenager and my skin was never blemish free. A few years ago, my Acne went from semi tolerable to bad! I had huge postules that were painful... they left blemishes and my skin looked drab, and discolored.(other than the red the acne left!!!) I have to say, I read this and my heart went out to you and everyone else who suffers... even if its one stinking pimple a week. the emotional distress is horrible. I (being a female) couldnt leave the house without having to put on blemish powder or creme to conceal my acne. I felt so self conscious and even wore my hair to try to hide acne on my cheeks. I too tried everything!! I had pills, topical solutions, cremes, over the counter 'remedies'. Some worked for a few months... then got worse again... some didn't work at all. Eight months ago, I saw an infomercial on ProActiv Solution... (I am by no means an infomercial junkie either!!!!) This was the first thing I ever purchased from the television!!! And it has worked wonderfully. I recommend it. Strongly recommend it. It's not harsh on your skin. Doesn't dry you out. And my skin is radiant. Plus, I don't have to wear makeup... The beauty of it, is that it's all natural and it works to repair your skin right away... you don't have to wait 1 to 3 months for it to work (as some prescriptions say), nor does it take forever. I saw the radiance in my skin glowing after 24 hours. I cried out of Joy! Literally. I felt that my life was beginning/. I am not trying to be a salesperson... But ProActiv Solution has done wonders for me and its not prescription and it only costs $45 every two months... just pennies to feel good about myself again! If you have questions, please feel free to email me about it. I don't sell it, I'm just letting people know that there is something out there that works! No one should suffer with acne.... Plain and simple. It does suck! Tiff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)