CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 6,406
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 870,582

Edited

I know exactly how you feel. My doctor is running a lot of tests because my heart flutters are getting worse. I get them trequently and they hit from nowhere. She says the IUD is not causing it. I last night called an ambulance because my heart was racing so fast and I was lightheaded and clammy all over i couldnt catch a good breath. Well after hours at the E.R. i was told i was fine and they couldnt find anything wrong. It is a very scary thing dealing with your heart. As I have stated before i am making sure that my body is okay and then this IUD is coming right out. I said the same thing I am 26 yet I feel 60. I think that the IUD is causing some sort of anxiety and nervousness and that is where the heart thing is stemming from. I too had cramps but in one side and it turned out to be a cyst. The best thing you can do is knonw your own body and be persistent with these doctors!! good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

9.781 sec, (1)