CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone fluent in Russian?

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
livingnightmare Views: 3,024
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 870,293

Re: Anyone fluent in Russian?

It is sad that 99.9% of doctors are clueless about exfoliative cheilitis, but finding that 0.1% ,wherever they may be, is a good start :) Those couple paragraphs describing the treatment reveals some things I have never seen in all the usual ex cheilitis material.

some info to elborate on what they might be doing with the initial solution they are using topically:

"Debride: To remove dead, contaminated or adherent tissue or foreign material. The purpose of wound debridement is to remove all materials that may promote infection and impede healing. This may be done by enzymatic debridement (as with proteolytic enzymes), mechanical nonselective debridement (as in a whirlpool), or sharp debridement (by surgery). Debride comes from the French débrider, to remove the bridle (as from a horse)."

Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme like trypsin and chymotrypsin listed on that site and is widely available in powder or capsules/tablets for internal use. It's derived from pineapple and is mainly used internally for wound healing and inflammation, but can be used topically for the same but I can't find any dedicated creams or anything specific. Topically it can eat away the dead cells that build up and yet help reduce inflammation and help wound healing. I've seen it listed before under wound healing and suggested for people getting surgery, but I didn't realize what it could do topically. Pineapple allergies and time applied to skin might have to be noted.

I am assuming they are injecting lidocaine "blockades" to block target nerves involved? Topical lidocaine exists but it sounds more like they might be injecting it like one of the pics higher on the page. Not exactly something to be done at home :(

Lorinden C is available over the net for only like $10, but I would guess you wouldn't want to use it long term like other corticosteroids. Seems like its just to get inflammation down intially and healing started along with the rest of the treatment.

Some actual clinical data is much better than the guessing game we are all used to :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.453 sec, (1)